GPhC Registration: 5107880
Sirena Gordon joined the Boots Online Doctor team as a pharmacy technician in June 2022. Before this, she worked for Boots in community pharmacy for over a decade, undertaking various job roles, including working as a Stop Smoking advisor and flu jab vaccinator.
Sirena is excited about working in digital medicine because she deeply believes that everybody should be able to access good quality healthcare quickly when they need it. She is happy to be part of a service that is able to reach a lot of people across the country.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK (2022)
- Level 3 Technical Certificate in Pharmaceutical Science – Buttercups Training, Boots (2020)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills – Buttercups Training, Boots (2020)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement – Royal Society for Public Health (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Cultural Studies with Television and New Broadcasting Media – Kingston University (2011)
Outside of work, Sirena enjoys listening to a large variety of music genres, archery and knitting (her personal form of meditation).