Ruth Taylor has almost forty years’ experience as a registered nurse, and over ten years as a nutritionist. She joined the Boots Online Doctor team as a nutritionist in 2021. She is passionate about lifestyle medicine and enjoys the opportunity to help people make simple and realistic dietary and lifestyle changes to support their health and improve their quality of life.
Alongside this role, Ruth runs workshops in her local community in Hampshire and works as part of a multidisciplinary team. Ruth is a British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT) professional supervisor and runs supervision groups for other health professionals.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master’s degree in Transdisciplinary Practice – Middlesex University (2023)
- Certificate in health and wellness coaching – Institute of Health Sciences (2020)
- Registrant of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, CNHC01572 (2009)
- Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists, TAY0111269 (2009)
- Diploma Nutritional Therapy – Institute of Optimum Nutrition (2009)
- Registered General Nurse – Royal Free Hospital London (1986)
- BSc Nursing Studies Bournemouth University (1995)
- Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (1986)
Ruth loves walking, sailing, swimming and reading and spends as much time outdoors as possible. She lives with her family in Hampshire.