Rajiv Patel has a wealth of experience in both private and NHS pharmacy settings. From community pharmacy and management roles to working as a clinical hospital pharmacist, Rajiv has spent time working with various patient groups and medical specialties.
Rajiv completed advanced pharmacy clinical training in 2021 with a specialism in inflammatory based skin conditions. He went on to work as an advanced clinical pharmacist in community hospitals before joining Boots Online Doctor as a pharmacist independent prescriber in October 2022. He believes online medicine will play an important role in healthcare going forwards and is excited to be part of optimising service delivery and change.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (PGDip) – Queen's University Belfast (2021)
- Independent Prescribing Course – Queen's University Belfast (2021)
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) (2012)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GpHC) (2012)
- Pre-registration Qualification – General Pharmaceutical Council, London (2013)
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) – University of East Anglia (2012)
Rajiv enjoys long walks, travelling and sports, particularly football and cricket. He also loves spending a day relaxing on the sofa with a good Netflix binge.