Pooja Shah qualified with a Masters in Pharmacy from The University of Reading in 2009. She has worked as a community pharmacist in-store at Boots and as an independent prescriber in an NHS GP practice.
She joined Boots Online Doctor in June 2021 as a pharmacist independent prescriber and has progressed within the team, taking on the role of senior clinical operations lead in March 2022. Pooja enjoys working in an online healthcare setting and being able to provide quality, effective advice and medicine to patients at a time convenient for them.
Roles & responsibilities
- Senior Clinical Operations Lead
Qualifications & Memberships
- Independent Prescribing Course – The University of Hertfordshire (2020)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GpHC) (2010)
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm) – The University of Reading (2009)
Pooja is a keen traveller and has visited over 25 countries (so far!). She also loves to cook and bake and when not at work can be found in the kitchen.
- Shah, P., Donyai, P. and Williamson, E. M., 2010, Students’ perception of the safety and value of a herbal vs. a conventional medicine for treating insomnia. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 17 (S2). B91-B92. ISSN 0961-7671