Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
GPhC Registration: 2050178
Natalie Masters has over twenty years of experience as a community pharmacist, working as a travel service pharmacist and in various management roles in London. She qualified as an independent prescriber in 2018 and has since worked for Boots online clinics, specialising in travel antimalarials, vaccines, women’s and men’s health.
Natalie has a specialist interest in travel health and continues to support the Boots Malaria Prevention Service. She joined the Boots Online Doctor team in December 2021 and thoroughly enjoys her role as a digital health pharmacist, using her skills and knowledge to help patients access the very best patient care in a safe and timely manner. She is the pharmacist independent prescriber for antibiotic stewardship.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Independent Prescribing Course – University of Reading (2018)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) (2010)
- Clinical Diploma in Pharmacy (PGDip) – De Montfort University (2003)
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) (1998)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) – University of Nottingham (1998)
Natalie enjoys pilates and long walks in her spare time; she is currently training for an Ultra Challenge 50K walk for Macmillan Cancer Support.