Mandeep Kaur has worked as a pharmacist in various clinical and management roles in community and hospital pharmacy for the last 15 years. She qualified as an independent prescriber in 2019 and has since worked for Boots online clinics, specialising mainly in travel antimalarials and vaccines, women’s and men’s health and more recently weight loss clinics.
Moving across to the Boots Online Doctor team in January 2022, Mandeep has special interest in travel health and antibiotic stewardship. She is also SCOPE certified in obesity management, the 'international gold standard' for healthcare professionals treating patients with obesity. Outside of Boots Online Doctor, Mandeep is also an advanced accredited aesthetic practitioner, using her extensive prescribing knowledge and skills to support patients accessing aesthetics treatments. Mandeep thoroughly enjoys her role as a digital health pharmacist, using her skills and knowledge to help patients access the very best care at a time and in a way that is convenient for them.
Qualifications & Memberships
- SCOPE certified – obesity management (2022)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC) (2022)
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) (2022)
- Independent Prescribing Course – Keele University (2019)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (PGClinDip) – De Montford University (2014)
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm) – Aston University (2007)
Outside of work, Mandeep is mum to boys aged 2 and 6 years who keep her very active with their love of martial arts and sports.