Maleik Dwyer is one of our senior pharmacist independent prescribers. He joined the Boots Online Doctor team in December 2021. He’s the lead pharmacist for our mental health services.
Prior to this he was working as a senior clinical pharmacist and has many years’ experience within primary care. He is also a registered physician associate and has worked within general practice managing a wide range of acute and chronic health conditions. Maleik is passionate about the provision of patient-centred, evidence-based care. He’s excited to be part of the emergence of new and innovative health delivery models and believes patients can benefit hugely from them.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing – South Bank University (2020)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (2019)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physician Associate Studies (PGDip) – St George's University, London (2018)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GpHC) (2004)
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) – University of Portsmouth (2003)
Maleik has a special interest in supporting positive mental health and wellbeing, feeling it is often overlooked yet intrinsically linked to everything about us.