Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
GPhC Registration: 2077045
Hitesh Tailor worked in community pharmacy for over eight years before moving to a GP practice to work as a clinical pharmacist. He has been a pharmacist independent prescriber in the Boots Online Doctor team since September 2021 and is now Head of Non-Medical Clinicians.
What Hitesh enjoys the most about working in online medicine is being able to offer patients safe and effective treatments at a time that’s convenient for them. He finds giving so many patients from across the UK easy access to quality care very rewarding.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Primary Care Pharmacy Association (PCPA) (2019)
- Independent Prescribing Course – Keele University (2017)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy (PGDip) – Keele University (2016)
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) (2011)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) (2011)
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm) – King's College London (2010)
Hitesh has a great love for all sports. He has been a member of cricket, football and karate clubs and enjoys all types of recreational sports and fitness.