Dr Zahra Damji
General Practitioner (GP)
GMC Number: 7014288
Dr Zahra Damji graduated from medical school in 2008, completing her GP training in 2013. Before joining Boots Online Doctor in September 2022, she worked at digital GP consulting service Babylon Health for five years. Involved in clinical operations in the UK and beyond, this role gave her the opportunity to see the huge impact access to digital healthcare can have on patients across the globe.
Dr Zahra is excited to continue to work in online healthcare, using technology to transform lives by providing patients with access to quick, convenient and reliable care.
Alongside her role, Dr Zahra also works at an NHS GP practice one day a week.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Advanced Diploma Primary Care Mental Health – University of Staffordshire (2015)
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) (2013)
- Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (DFSRH) (2013)
- Diploma Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) (2011)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – King’s College School of Medicine (2008)
Dr Zahra de-stresses by going running outside and watching sport. She also loves to travel.