Dr Susie Gawler
General Practitioner (GP)
GMC Number: 7014485
Dr Susie Gawler graduated from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas's School of Medicine in 2008, going on to complete advanced studies in Clinical Dermatology and Women’s Health. She joined Boots Online Doctor in January 2022. Prior to this, she worked as a GP in both face-to-face and digital clinics. She also held an extended role in community dermatology clinics, including a rapid access skin cancer clinic.
An advocate for digital healthcare, Dr Susie believes it can greatly increase access to convenient quality care and treatment for patients.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Accredited as a GP with extended role in Dermatology (RCGP) (2020)
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in Clinical Dermatology – Queen Mary's University London (2017)
- Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (DFSRH) (2016)
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) (2015)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas's School of Medicine (2008)
- Diploma Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) (2012)
Dr Susie studied English and American Literature at the University of Manchester before beginning medical training and still enjoys getting stuck into a good book.