Dr Nikki Kyriacou
General Practitioner (GP)
GMC Number: 7486156
Dr Nikki Kyriacou joined Boots Online Doctor in August 2022. Alongside her role, she works part time for an NHS GP practice in East London.
Dr Nikki is passionate about empowering people to live happier, healthier lives and thinks it’s important to break down barriers to healthcare and reduce health inequality.
She believes online medicine has a vital role to play in this, with digital transformation of healthcare improving access for all. She also values the role of health education and taking a holistic approach to care with a focus on lifestyle and preventative medicine. She has a special interest in women’s health and psychosexual health.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Practice – Canterbury Christ University (2022)
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) (2021)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – St George’s University London (2015)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Cardiff University (2008)
Dr Nikki enjoys going to the gym, travelling and is currently busy learning DIY while renovating her home.
- Anastasis M, Kyriacou N, Ananth H, 2017, Continued Improvement of Physical Health on the Old Age Psychiatric Ward: Neurological Observations Following Falls, Hertfordshire Journal of Medicine