Dr Hina Gauher
General Practitioner (GP)
GMC Number: 7044332
Dr Hina Gauher qualified as a GP in London after working in a range of different medical specialties including psychiatry, acute medicine and Accident and Emergency. She joined the Boots Online Doctor team in 2021 and has special interest in sexual health medicine and women’s health.
Dr Hina has previously worked as an NHS GP in London and Sheffield as well as in sexual health clinics. She is keen to use her experience in general practice to provide healthcare via an online platform and improve access for patients using digital technology.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Diploma of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) (2018)
- Diploma of Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (DFSRH) (2018)
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) (2014)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – UCL (2009)
- Intercalated BSc, History of Medicine – UCL (2006)
Dr Hina enjoys reading all types of fiction, in particular historical novels and 19th Century classics. She has recently started practising yoga for its benefits as a form of exercise and mindfulness.